Compassionate Iowa Law Firm Advocates for Clients
Responsive Des Moines attorneys support Iowans in family law, criminal defense and other cases
If you’re undergoing a difficult legal challenge, it isn’t surprising if you feel stressed and overwhelmed. Engaging the assistance of a law firm committed to your interests can reduce your anxiety and increase your chances of achieving a favorable outcome. Our attorneys at Greenberg & Hurd, LLP in Des Moines have 18 years of combined legal experience helping residents of Polk, Dallas and Warren counties navigate divorce and other family law issues, fight criminal charges, seek compensation for personal injuries, and appeal wrongful decisions. We are also strong advocates for people whose civil rights have been violated. If you face a legal challenge in any of these areas, we are ready to provide you with the caring and comprehensive representation you deserve.
Dedicated lawyers put your interests first
Nobody expects to be embroiled in a legal problem, but when it happens you want a law firm that provides:
- Compassionate counsel — We’ll listen sensitively to your concerns and guide you with carefully thought-out legal advice that details the potential consequences of any decisions you make.
- Aggressive advocacy — Our attorneys will advocate aggressively for you, both inside and outside the courtroom and throughout every phase of your case. Your goals and interests drive our representation.
- Personalized attention — When you choose us to represent you, you’ll work one on one with a responsive and experienced attorney who is seeking the best resolution for your legal matter.
Choosing the right law firm can be the difference in how a legal problem is resolved. We provide free consultations to help clients make informed decisions.
Des Moines lawyers assist families, defendants and accident victims
Between us, we have practiced law in Iowa for nearly 20 years, which has allowed us to develop an in-depth knowledge of the state’s laws and courts. We bring that deep-rooted understanding to the following practice areas:
- Family law — Our firm will work diligently to protect your rights and those of your children in family law cases involving divorce, child custody and visitation, and child support. Additionally, we represent clients in alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and collaborative divorces.
- Criminal defense — Any criminal charge requires a strong defense. Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients facing a range of allegations, from assault to OUI, and will seek to have the charge reduced or dismissed whenever possible. We also handle expungements for people wishing to have past convictions removed from their records.
- Personal injury — If you’ve been injured due to another person’s or entity’s negligence, we’ll pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
- Civil rights — When you’ve been discriminated against at work or subjected to another civil rights violation, we’ll fight to bring you justice.
Our firm also handles appeals to higher courts in civil and criminal cases, whether we have represented you initially or not. In all of these areas, you can rely on us to provide skilled representation while treating you with the respect and concern you deserve.
Contact our experienced Iowa attorneys for a free consultation
Greenberg & Hurd, LLP in Des Moines represents clients in family, criminal, injury and civil rights cases throughout Polk, Dallas and Warren counties. To learn how we may be able to help you, call 515-207-4292 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We offer flexible scheduling for your convenience.